Monday, January 11, 2010

Elder Jepsen - Mission Entry 43 - Two Baptisms and Praying For More

Happy thirtieth anniversary, Mom & Dad! Thank you for all the work you've done putting up with us kids over the years. You guys are great. Happy anniversary!

We had two baptisms this weekend! I got to baptize one, and confirm another, my first ever! I was so nervous!!! Everything went well and the Spirit was very strong. Some of the people we teach attended the baptism and enjoyed it very much. It is awesome to be able to see the miracles that that happen with faith.

While some of the people we teach are like living miracles others are getting cold feet, but then some things just don't happen but by prayer and fasting, so we better get to it again. I do pray and hope it all works out in the end. The big things in life should all be approached with prayer and fasting, then you can be assured that not only are you doing the right thing, but you have God backing you in what you do.

Sorry to hear about Dad, hope he gets better soon. He sure has been putting up a good fight. I have sent letters to all but one, which I'll write today and all will be well. I'm getting much better at not stressing about letter-writing anymore, so I can actually write them with a little more flow. I even wrote one to the Ward which should have arrived by now, as well as one to the junior sunday school. I love you all and I wish you the best.

Love you all!

Elder Lee Jepsen



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...