Thursday, April 16, 2009

Elder Jepsen - Mission Entry 005

Please be a bit quicker on the email response? I was really looking forward to hearing from you, since it´s almost the only communication I get.

Not much has been going on here. We´ve been working hard and have walked a lot. The sun is great though, so great that it had to be brought before the mission council if we were allowed to take our jackets off before May, which apparently is the rule. It went through, and I had my first day without a jacket today. It´s great, and I hope that the weather is just as good over there as it is here.

Well I have to go shopping soon. I need a bit of food (and more grape juice) to last me the next week.

Love you all,

Elder Jepsen



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...