Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Elder Jepsen - Mission Entry 020... finally, at the MTC

I'm finally at the MTC and oh, does it feel weird. While I still have a long way to go and lots to learn as I have only just arrived, I was surprised to discover how much I've already learned while serving in Denmark!

I have 2 way cool companions. Elder Taniuchi from Japan, who is going back to Japan for his mission (he plays the ukulele) and Elder Tuiasosopo from the Samoan Islands. The are both very special people and I admire their dedication. I am truly blessed being here, experiencing the spirit and the testimonies of the missionaries I serve with.

I hope you are doing well back home. I recieved a blessing from President Olausson before I left for the MTC. In it he mentioned my family and that they will be blessed and taken care of in my service. The Lord knows our struggle. Later during testimony meeting he made me a promise that with the authority and keys that he held as a mission president, the wishes I had for my family would be fulfilled. I would not need to be concerned, for they were taken care of and they were in loving caring hands. It truly makes me grateful to know that the Lord knows us, I love you all and I am so grateful that we have the priesthood.


Here is my mailing address for the next three weeks:

Elder Lee E. Jepsen
MTC
Information desk
2005 North 900 East
Provo Utah 84604-1793

USA

Following MTC my address will be:

Elder Lee E. Jepsen
Minnesota Minneapolis Mission
5931 West 96th Street
Bloomington MN. 55438-1715
USA


Take care!
Love y'all

Elder Jepsen


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...