Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Elder Jepsen - Mission Entry 85 - It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

It sounds like there is no shortage of snow in Denmark this year! It's like a Winter-Wonderland over here and it's been quite the experience driving (yes, I now have official permission to drive and it's great fun in the snow).

Our Thanksgiving continued to long after the calendar called it quits: We not only had our third Thanksgiving dinner Saturday but they also gave us enough food to bring home and make two more meals for us. It was such good food and yes... I will have to loose some padding when I get home. Very apropos padding, our winter is getting colder and has already reached three degrees Fahrenheit.


I haven't opened the Christmas package yet, but SOON.


There's a lot of good stuff going on, and we're staying busy!


I love you all!!!

Elder Jepsen



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...