Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Elder Jepsen - Mission Entry 89 - Blessed Beyond My Imagination

Once again it was time to call home for Christmas and it was so nice talking to you all! Something that I especially warmed my heart to hear was Dad's happy tone. He sounded more like his old self than I have heard for a long time.

Christmas was awesome and I learned so much from the wonderful people here. Thousands of miles from home I find brothers and sisters showing me by example what is meant by brotherhood. I felt more than welcome and I was well taken care of. I can't imagine people here treating their own sons better than they treated me and I have been blessed beyond all hopes and expectations this Christmas. I have met a lot of great missionaries here that I would find it impossible to measure up to. I'm not as good a missionary as I would like to be but I do my best. Yet, I'm being blessed in abundance beyond my imagination. I feel so very small next to so much greatness.

I'm glad that you had an amazing Christmas. Thanks for the rundown of how it was, I enjoyed sharing in your Christmas even from this far away! I have so much to be grateful for.

Tadaaa! Here I come 2011. My guess, it'll be another year full of firsts!


Love you all!

Elder Jepsen

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...