Sunday, December 4, 2011

Map of Denmark

Denmark
This is where I have lived most of my life and where I will begin my mission while I await my visa to be processed. 

By the time this post goes on the blog, I will serving somewhere on this map as a missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and I'll let you know where, when I can. 

The next couple of years I will be where my mission takes me. I have looked forward to this for a long time and I know there will be difficult moments up ahead but I want to give it my all and make every minute count, because two years will pass quickly but the memories have to last and lift, for me and hopefully for those I meet along the way.

If you click on the map and save it you can see it in full size and the location names will be legible.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...