Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Elder Jepsen - Mission Entry 50 - I Just Love Being a Missionary

We had and AMaZING week yet again!

The highlight of the week was obviously Elder L. Tom Perry, what a man! There was such a great spirit at the meeting and he taught us so much that we now can use to improve our work. I am excited to get out and do more missionary work, using what I have learned. I am ready to go! I had the honor of shaking his hand as well, which was cool! Did you know that Elder Perry has an iPhone and that he's all techy? SWEET!

This week has been amazing. We had a lot of appointments fall through, but we still got to teach a lot as well. I am amazed with all the good people that the Lord is trusting us to introduce and teach the gospel to. With all our inexperience, lack of years, knowledge and other insufficiencies we have to represent the Lord to these people. We're it, and that's an awesome responsibility. I will give it my best, but when I am in the Lord's errand He has promised that I am entitled to His help and that makes all the difference. With God's help things are working here and I love it!

My companion is a good and sincere Elder with good intentions and I am sure we will accomplish some good work together. I am grateful and happy to be on a mission, it's a great blessing and an experience to remember forever.

I feel blessed beyond all expectations as the Lord keeps surrounding me with missionaries and leaders that I can learn from and look up to. I have so much to learn and so much growing to do.

We have so much to take care of today, so we have to go now. Love you all! 

Elder Jepsen


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...