Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Elder Jepsen - Mission Entry 52 - God Lives and He Will Answer Prayers Coming From the Heart!

I feel so blessed, it is very nearly is overwhelming. The happiness resulting from seeing the change in people as they discover that God is there for them, that He answers prayers and understand your fears, worries and concerns is impossible to describe with mere words. It is truly an indescribable blessing to be here and I feel privileged to be a part of it.

Our snow just barely melted and all that is left is just some small stubborn remnants. I hear that Minnesota usually gets a surprise snowstorm in March, but we'll see.

We just had another baptism this week! It was great! It was of the couple that I told you about last time. It was great to see them make this covenant after such a long time of meeting with the missionaries. Forty-one people showed up for the baptism!

I love how I the Lord provides opportunities for me to learn and grow even though they usually never are easy. Oh well. That's why I am on a mission right?

My year-mark is coming up this week, halfway done already? This is going way too fast!

I am really grateful for the gospel. Recently we just found another family that had been looking for a way to bring their family closer to God, waiting for the gospel to come into their lives. It was obvious to us that as they have been seeking God, He has allowed gradually greater insights into His truths. It's awesome that God trusts us with families that He has worked with for so long. They are truly good people and they have a great desire to learn about the gospel. It makes you feel really small to be a part of something so great.

Love you all and I wish you the best. Miss you, but I like where I am and what I do. Looking forward to talking to you all for Mother's Day.

Elder Jepsen



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...