Saturday, July 25, 2009

Elder Jepsen - Mission Entry 019 - Last Week in the Copenhagen Denmark Mission

I don't have much to tell this time around. Life is all goood in good old Fredericia, but there is not a lot of time to get the last bit of work done. Time does fly and I had hoped to accomplish so much more.

I hope you all are well at home. I love you all! Soon I'll be the one to fly, I'm going to the MTC! Woooooohoooooo!

I happened to see the blog, great! Thank you for all the work you do on that blog, it could seem that an unexpected record of my mission is developing from my correspondance. That is so cool, kudos to you Dad! I should send more pictures ;)

Our mission president has allowed Paul and Jen to come say goodbye at the Copenhagen Airport.

Take care! Love y'all!

Elder Jepsen


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...