Thursday, July 16, 2009

Elder Jepsen - Mission Entry 017 - Off to Tivoli

I don't have much time to write today. We're heading off to our district activity of having FUN in Tivoli (FYI for the non-Danes: except for "Dyrehavsbakken" or "Bakken" (1583), Tivoli (1843) is the oldest amusement park in the world) as district activity and for our prep-day really soon. GREAT FUN!




I actually knew about Eric's encounter with the Giant Hogweed before I heard through your email. Sorry to hear about his case of photodermatitis, what a mess! I was at the American Embassy taking care of some business (visa) where I met Astrid Frederiksen right outside, she was sporting a nicely "painted" face and a fancy blue umbrella having to avoid the sun at all costs (I hope you're doing the same Eric?). She was apparently at the same event where they had this service project of removing Giant Hogweed (without sufficient protection and proper instruction for all the participants). Astrid told me that you had a good laugh over it and that sounds like you. Her description of your experience made me laugh too (sorry for any discomfort cause by the experience).

Love you all! The Church Is true!

Elder Jepsen


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...